TENSYL is an engineering office whose main activities are consultancy, study and analysis of composite structures and processess. For more than 15 years TENSYL team has been dedicated to structural analysis of composite from design to production.
Services provided by TENSYL are:
- Technical and economic feasibility.
- Structural calculation with potential fluid and thermal interactions.
- Manufacturing process Analysis: Mold and process design.
- Prototype and small series manufacturing.
- Tests on coupons and parts.
Main fields of activities are:
- Transportation: Air, Sea, Land.
- Renewable Energy.
- Constuction and civil engineering.
In those fields, TENSYL develops specific strategies:
- For Composite industries: Top to bottom approach in which TENSYL is able to assist customers on the various steps of its project from design to manufacture.
- For Naval industries, Renewable Energy: TENSYL provides a horizontal approach in which TENSYL is able to provide services out of the structure boundaries with: Aerodynamique studies ( CFD and Wind tunnel ), aero-elastic analysis....