Current standard in the railway industry and becoming one in the nautical industry with the setting of the digital mockup in several major companies: Beneteau, Jeanneau....
TENSYL is part of this on going process as partner of Dassault System, the editor of CATIA solutions.
Numerical simulation tools
- General All purpose FEA tools:
NASTRAN and academic tools to solve for :
- Static linear calculation.
- Non linear large displacements calculation.
- Elastic, plastic, visco-plastic behaviour of materials.
- Modal mode and eigenvalues for vibration.
- Transient and frequency dynamic calculation.
- Modal mode and eignevalues for linear and non-linear buckling analysis.
- Process simulation tool :
Solution developed during SESIFAC project with OSEO-ANVAR support for process: injection RTM, RTM-eco and infusion.
- Aero-elastic simulation :
In-house code developped since 2004 as a continuation of the PhD work of Julien Valette :
- Fabric mechanical behaviour.
- Non linear large displacement model.
- Aerodynamic - structural coupling.
- Raw material test: polymer viscosity, reinforcement premeability and compaction....
- Mechanical test: quasi-static and fatigue tests.
All tests according to ISO or ASTM standards.
Manufacturing Dept :
100 m² dedicated to manufacturing with:
- Equipment for LRI, RTM, C-RTM and filament winding.